Know Us More
In the year 2012, we established research and development department and took first non-food agency to further diversify our business. It was in the year 2014, when we became a respected member of Sedex and launched Coconut Water. Moreover, we were awarded with Malaysia Top Business Excellence Award and Prima Duta Award in the year 2016. Again for the second year, we received Prima Duta Award in the year 2017 and it was in the same year that we took up beauty, cosmetic and skincare brand agency, Wardah. A sparkling fruit juice drink was introduced in the market by us in the year 2018.
Following are the reasons that make us a company worth-associating with:
- A modern infrastructural facility equipped with all the technology tools for enhancing production.
- An adroit team of professionals strongly determined to make our customers happier.
- Maintaining transparency in business deals to attain maximum customer loyalty.
We are blessed to be supported by a team of proficient employees all of whom work together to achieve our set goals within the predetermined time period. It is because of their efforts, skills and knowledge that we stand at such a reputed position in the industry and other businesses get inspired from us. Their hard work has enabled us to offer Coconut Milk Powder and Coconut Cooking Oil to our customers on time and at the right destination.
In this competitive market, we believe that the standard of quality makes all the difference. Keeping this in mind, we offer our customers an assortment of coconut products that not only stands up to their expectations but exceed them in every manner. All the processes are stringently followed by us to ensure our offerings remain in compliance with the industrial quality standards.
QC Check Control Laboratory
We have appointed team of quality controllers who keep a close tab over the quality standards of our offerings to ensure that these comply by the industrial regulations and specifications of our customers. For the same reason, we have a set up couple of departments, naming, the Physico-Chemical Lab and Microbiological Lab.
Physio-chemical Lab Test parameters include protein, sugar, brix, moisture, pH and fat content and microbiological lab test parameters include yeast and mold, total plate count, E.Coli, salmonella, staphylococcus aureus and enterobacteriaceae.
Committed to provide our customers only the best range of offerings, we keep investing in our laboratory facilities for sensory evaluation, food application test and lab scale blending.
- Lab Scale Blending: This test is conducted for ensuring that development of any new product or enhancing an existing one.
- Food application test: Requirements of buyers keep on changing and so do the market trends. To ensure that our products stand up to their expectations, we food application tests are carried out.
- Sensory evaluation: This test ensures fining and tuning of results all the prior tests conducted so that the precise formulation can be obtained.